Friday, March 27 at 12:00 p.m. MST
Materials and Recording
Handout and Presentation Materials
In the time of uneasiness and anxiety with COVID-19, communication with the clients we serve is more important than ever. This period of time, and how we handle ourselves, can have a tremendous impact on the people involved with child support, our performance and reputation. It is important to communicate effectively in order to minimize negative consequences. Please join Accredited Public Relations practitioner Brett St. Clair for a FREE pop-up microlearning to answer questions and facilitate a discussion on how we as child support professionals can communicate to our employees and constituents.
Speaker - Brett St. Clair, APR
- Accredited by the Public Relations Society of America.
- More than 25 years of experience in the field.
- With Louis Karno & Company Communications in Concord, New Hampshire for 11 years working with a diverse range clients including private sector companies, non-profit organizations and municipalities.
- Served for 10 years as the Business & Industry Association of New Hampshire's vice president of marketing and communication. The BIA is the state's leading business group and is considered to be the voice of business in New Hampshire.
- I am fluent in most public policy issues including economic development, energy and regulated utilities, fiscal policy, environmental policy, and human resources.